I’m back! But what the hell happened?
So I flew off the radar for a little while… only about a year or so… nothing to worry about! I am still alive! 🙂
A lot happened towards the last few months of 2018 that changed my life, but to cut a long story short:
I moved to Mount Maunganui, got a new full time job as an Insurance Broker and created a life here the past 14 months whilst finding/creating my true self in the process.
Sounds easy right? Well it sure wasn’t….
The first day I moved here (13th October 2018) I sat on my bedroom floor and cried wondering what had happened to my life. I was so unhappy for many reasons but I went to bed that night and swore to myself that the next day I would wake up and start living MY BEST LIFE! And that is what I have been doing for the past year!
I have had to put in the hard work to fill my own cup, find out what lights my soul on fire and just create a happy life from the inside out!
How you may ask?
- I created a morning routine that suits ME. I am either up at 4.30am and head to the gym to do weights or get up at 5am and walk up Mount Maunganui for my cardio. Crazy I know but I love it… you can check out my Instagram for more on that – @life.with.sez
2. My weekends are usually full of adventures. Some weekends consist of exploring a new place, waterfall or hike whilst others are filled with hanging out with friends or family and just enjoying life. Majority of them consist of sunrises! 🙂
3. For the first six months after moving here I invested in myself and had a life coach. It was thee best thing I did and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! It helped me figure out who I am, what’s holding me back in life & breaking through those barriers and helped put in place goals for the future I want.
4. I listened to lots of podcasts and read self development books etc. Then I actually put in place the great words of advise I learnt from them.
5. This isn’t a secret – I live in thee best place ever! Mount Maunganui literally fills my soul just living and being here. I absolutely love it!
I haven’t written a blog in so long for a few reasons:
Personally I just needed time to re-coup and do my own thing after SarSee closed
Fear of judgement I guess – which is a huge fear for many people!
My time seems so full over here with all that I do 🙂
But I have had so many people ask me why I don’t blog anymore and that they miss them and felt inspired by them so… I’m back!
Plus I actually love blogging and sharing information about adventures and things I have learnt! 🙂
Life is full of ups and downs. It is not an easy journey but it is an amazing journey.
My best piece of advise is:
Create YOUR version of a happy life. Discover YOUR soul and what lights it up. Fill YOUR cup and repeat it daily.
More blogs to come from now on – lifestyle, self development, adventures, fitness and happiness inspiration!
#watchthisspace – it is going to be good!!